RMEI Medical Education, LLC
Candidates can apply online at
RMEI Medical Education - Job Opportunities (paylocity.com)
How would you like to be a part of a team of professionals whose focus is on improving the lives of patients, constantly seek ways to improve individually and professionally, and thrive in an open work environment? This may be the job and the awesome company you’ve been looking for!
RMEI Medical Education LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking a Remote Program Manager with medical education agency experience. The primary responsibility of this position is the project management of multiple continuing medical education (CME) accredited and patient education programs from conceptual development through program delivery, in a cost-effective and timely manner. Programs may include educational teleconferences/webcasts, online programs, live symposia, monographs, newsletters, lecture series, and/or dinner meetings.
- Manage all aspects of educational programs via website, onsite and other presentation media, including the development of timelines and status reports, and the adherence to project budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with Editorial, Medical Affairs, Creative Services, Meeting Services, and IT staff on the delivery of educational programs
- Serve as liaison between client or grantor and the company
- Work with Key Opinion Leaders in various medical therapeutic areas as needed for each designated program
- Work w/outside vendors and freelance contractors to coordinate printing, mailing, and writing as needed
- Research as necessary to assist with proposal/grant request development
- Once live programs resumes up to 20% travel required (may include nights and weekends)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of related agency experience OR a combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in medical education, to include project management, knowledge of ACCME Guidelines and OIG Guidance preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, work independently, yet able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with Microsoft Excel is necessary
- Must have superior organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Familiarity with medical terminology is a plus
We offer our Program Managers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance
- Dental insurance-premium paid for employee
- Life & AD&D insurance-premium paid for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability-supplemental plan paid for employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Cash Balance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional, open-door and engaging work environment encouraging personal growth
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.