Sr. Medical Director CME
Established in 1995, MCM Education has built its reputation on medical society partnerships, innovative programming and leveraging evolving communication technologies. MCM is looking for a full-time Senior Medical Director to join our continuing medical education team in Newtown, PA.
This individual will serve as a member of our senior leadership team. In this role you will collaborate routinely with our VP of Editorial, her team of medical writers, the CME grant development team, program faculty, partner medical societies and other accredited bodies. MCM CME/CE projects may include hospital-based grand round lectures, satellite symposia, state/regional conferences, web-conferences and a wide variety of online CME/CE platforms supported in part by MCM’s proprietary website, CMECorner.com, established in 1998.
· As a member of the senior leadership team, contributing to the refinement of the mission, policies and overall direction of the company and its staff.
· Working closely with grant development team to provide direction and insights relative to identifying practice gaps and educational needs, potential grant opportunities and educational design concepts.
· Providing guidance to medical writers during the needs assessment development process.
· Working with the faculty and MCM staff to help assure that for the stated educational objectives (defined in the needs assessment) there is continuity through content development, execution, outcomes measurement and outcomes reporting.
· Collaborating and coordinating with the MCM’s VP of Editorial for medical review of needs assessments and program content.
· Working with the faculty and members of the MCM editorial team to ensure that outcomes tools utilized (pre, post and follow-up assessment questions) align with the identified gaps, needs, and planned measurable outcomes.
· Collaborating and building relationships with leading experts in key therapeutic areas.
· Serving as a resource to advise staff on evolving CME/CE guidelines.
· Licensed US medical degree, PharmD, or relevant advanced degree in the health sciences.
· 5+ years of recent experience providing medical direction for CME/CE
· Grants, educational program content, and outcomes experience across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
· Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Travel is minimal and typically involves attendance of CME conferences and occasional on-site meetings with medical society partners.
Salary is commensurate with experience. MCM offers medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover note to MCM’s CEO/Principal, Michael Fullmer, at email@example.com .