The National Association of Medical Education Companies (NAMEC) is delighted to announce a new on-demand series in Best Practices in Outcomes Measurement for Continuing Education in the Health Professions. Please join our panel of industry-experts as they discuss the challenges in developing outcomes measurement plans, reporting, and interpreting results. There is no cost for you to access this program.
- Caroline Robinson, PhD Vice President Research and Assessment Services, CE Outcomes, LLC
- Marissa Seligman, PharmD, FACEHP, CCMEP; NAMEC Past-President and Chief, Clinical & Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Officer, Pri-Med
- Erik Brady, PhD, CCMEP, Director of Analytics, Reporting and Outcomes, Clinical Care Options
- John Ruggiero, PhD, MPA, CCMEP, Group Manager, Genentech
- Alana Brody, MBA, VP, Strategic Development, MediCom Worldwide (Moderator)
Many outcomes measurement programs follow the model established by Donald Moore, et. al in 2009 (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1002/chp.20001/asset/20001_ftp.pdf?v=1&t=h9h9whp1&s=c52430e02413cb4890ebcc577a8ac38dcd53b975
). Our expert-panel reviews some relevant methods to adhere to the model as well as how to report and interpret results for our various CE stakeholders, including physician faculty, the ACCME and other accrediting bodies, as well as industry supporters. Also stressed is the importance of context of education programs as you determine the best model to follow in this area. Please follow the links below to access the appropriate videos.
Please be sure to complete the survey after viewing each video.