Dear NAMEC Colleagues:
The NAMEC Awards Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 16th Annual NAMEC Best Practice Awards on Monday, November 2nd. NAMEC encourages all member organizations to submit a nomination in each of the competitive categories. Criteria and nomination processes are included in this email. (non-members may join to be eligible - click here)
This year NAMEC will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Best Practice in Virtual Live Activity Educational Design
- Best Practice in Enduring Material Educational Design
- Best Practice in CME Outside of the USA (Live or Enduring)
- Best Practice in Collaboration Among CME Stakeholders
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes
- Best Practice in Innovative Educational Methods
- Brian P. Russell Exemplary CME Professional Award
CME is an industry rooted in change, a profession that calls upon our abilities to recognize and address new challenges. It requires us to utilize our intellect, our diligence, and our creativity. We believe that each of these elements should be acknowledged.
All nominations should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 13, 2020. Please send your recommendations to NAMEC at email@example.com.
The date and time for the Awards ceremony will be announced at a later date.
If you have questions about the awards contact Kurt Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rich Keenan at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of NAMEC.
NAMEC Awards Committee
2020 NAMEC Awards Cover Sheet
2020 Awards Submission Process Document