Dear NAMEC Colleagues:
The NAMEC Awards Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 19th Annual NAMEC Best Practice Awards on Monday, October 2nd. NAMEC encourages all member organizations to submit one or more nominations. Criteria and nomination processes are included in this email.
This year NAMEC will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Best Practice in Collaboration Among CE/CPD Stakeholders
- Best Practice in Enduring Material Educational Design
- Best Practice in Innovative Educational Methods
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes
- Best Practice in Live Activity Educational Design (On-Site or Virtual)
- Best Practice in Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Medical Education
- Brian P. Russell Exemplary CE/CPD Professional Award
CE/CPD is an industry rooted in change, a profession that calls upon our abilities to recognize and address new challenges. It requires us to utilize our intellect, our diligence, and our creativity. We believe that application of these attributes should be acknowledged.
Nominations should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, November 5, 2023. Please send your recommendations to NAMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.The date and time for the Awards ceremony will be announced in January, 2024. If you have questions about the awards contact Kurt Boyce at email@example.comThank you for your continued support of NAMEC.
2023 NAMEC Awards Cover Sheet.pdf
2023 NAMEC Awards Submission Process Document Final.pdf