The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) is pleased to announce that registration for the ACCME 2020 Meeting: Driving Change is now open!
Next Stop: Chicago! Buckle up and get ready to discover new skills and practical strategies that will fuel your journey of educational leadership in accredited continuing medical education (CME). Here's what you can look forward to at the ACCME 2020 Meeting:
• Get inspired for the road ahead with Keynote sessions on educational leadership, teaming, and health equity.
• Plot a strategic educational plan to advance the impact of your CME program as an organizational change-engine.
• Share your CME Story... and make connections with colleagues who are sharing their experiences.
• Discover ways to foster wellness and meaning for your learners and your education team.
• Connect best practices in Learning Science to your CME planning.
• Find new routes to accelerating your CME with insights from fellow educators, researchers, public health leaders, and patient-partners.
For more information about the ACCME 2020 Meeting or to register, visit www.accmemeeting.org .
Discounted Early Bird registration fees are available until midnight on Friday, January 24, 2020.