Dear NAMEC Colleagues:
The NAMEC Awards Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 14th Annual NAMEC Best Practice Awards on Monday, October 1st. NAMEC encourages all member organizations to submit a nomination in each of the competitive categories. Criteria and nomination processes are included in this email.
This year NAMEC will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Best Practice in Enduring Material Educational Design
- Best Practice in Live Activity Educational Design
- Best Practice in CME Outside of the USA (Live or Enduring)
- Best Practice in Collaboration Among CME Stakeholders
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes
- Best Practice in Innovative Educational Methods
- Brian P. Russell Exemplary CME Professional Award
CME is an industry rooted in change, a profession that calls upon our abilities to recognize and address new challenges. It requires us to utilize our intellect, our diligence, and our creativity. We believe that each of these elements should be acknowledged.
All nominations should be received no later than 11:59 PM on Friday, November 30, 2018. Please send your recommendations to NAMEC at email@example.com.
Recipients will have the opportunity to discuss their activities during the NAMEC Annual Meeting, to be held during the ACEHP Conference in National Harbor, Maryland January 23-26, 2019. The date and time for the Awards ceremony is TBD.
If you have questions about the awards please, contact Audrie Tornow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kurt Boyce at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of NAMEC.
NAMEC Awards Committee