The NAMEC Awards Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 18th Annual NAMEC Best Practice Awards on Monday, October 31st. NAMEC encourages all member organizations to submit one or more a nominations. Criteria and nomination processes are included in this email.
This year NAMEC will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Best Practice in CE/CPD Outside of the USA (Live or Enduring)
- Best Practice in Collaboration Among CE/CPD Stakeholders
- Best Practice in Enduring Material Educational Design
- Best Practice in Innovative Educational Methods
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes
- Best Practice in Live On-Site Activity Educational Design
- Best Practice in Live Virtual Activity Educational Design
- Brian P. Russell Exemplary CE/CPD Professional Award
CE/CPD is an industry rooted in change, a profession that calls upon our abilities to recognize and address new challenges. It requires us to utilize our intellect, our diligence, and our creativity. We believe that application of these attributes should be acknowledged.
Nominations should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 9, 2022. Please send your recommendations to NAMEC at email@example.com.
The date and time for the Awards ceremony will be announced in January, 2023. If you have questions about the awards contact Kurt Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support of NAMEC.
Important Reference Documents:
Awards Cover Sheet
2022 Awards Submission Process Document