November 3, 2021
Dear NAMEC Colleagues:
The NAMEC Awards Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 17th Annual NAMEC Best Practice Awards on Wednesday, November 3rd. NAMEC encourages all member organizations to submit one or more a nominations. Criteria and nomination processes are included in this release.
This year NAMEC will recognize outstanding achievement in the following categories:
- Best Practice in CME Outside of the USA (Live or Enduring)
- Best Practice in Collaboration Among CME Stakeholders
- Best Practice in Enduring Material Educational Design
- Best Practice in Innovative Educational Methods
- Best Practice in Learner Outcomes
- Best Practice in Live On-Site Activity Educational Design
- Best Practice in Live Virtual Activity Educational Design
- Brian P. Russell Exemplary CME Professional Award
CME is an industry rooted in change, a profession that calls upon our abilities to recognize and address new challenges. It requires us to utilize our intellect, our diligence, and our creativity. We believe that application of these attributes should be acknowledged.
Nominations should be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Monday, December 6, 2021. Please send your recommendations to NAMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The date and time for the Awards ceremony will be announced in January, 2022. If you have questions about the awards contact Kurt Boyce at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of NAMEC.
Kurt J. Boyce
2021 Awards Submission Process Document.pdf
2021 NAMEC Awards Cover Sheet.pdf