Healio CME is seeking a Project Manager with strong organizational and communications skills to work on continuing medical education activities.
- Overseeing the creation of CME activities within our content management system
- Working closely with clients
- Working with marketing on campaigns to promote activities
- Managing social media account
- Using data and analytics to keep track of activity performance post-launch
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- 2 to 3 years’ editorial or project management experience in the health care field
- Bachelor's degree in English or a related specialty
Staff will be trained on content management system, and ability and interest in learning new software is a plus. Remote candidates will be considered.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to A. Gaymon at email@example.com, or via our website at www.wyanokegroup.com/Careers.
The Wyanoke Group is the holding company for Healio, Healio Live, Healio Strategic Solutions, SLACK Incorporated, and Vindico Medical Education. From medical journals, newspapers, and textbooks to websites and live events, it is our mission to deliver the highest quality information, education, and communications to customers around the world.
The Wyanoke Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or disability.
The Wyanoke Group strives to instill a positive culture, an environment that encourages collaboration and learning from one another. The Wyanoke Group recognizes the great people that allow us to accomplish great things.
And those same people who contribute to the success of our business every day are equally as committed to serving others in our community. The Wyanoke Group enjoys doing its part through charitable fundraisers, sponsorships and events.