RMEI Medical Education LLC, a leader in CME and educational impact research, is seeking an Educational Grants Specialist to assist in the development and submission of grant proposals to biopharma companies. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with external partners/stakeholders to gather essential information for proposal development
- Assembling detailed grant budgets
- Maintaining/tracking the grant development status, contacts, and requirements database
- Ensuring timely and accurate correspondence with the internal team regarding grant requests (ie, new submissions, changes of scope, reconciliations, etc)
To support the development of RMEI’s educational initiatives, the person in this role will partner with a variety of functions within the company, including: Educational Strategy, Medical Strategy, Outcomes, Finance and Program Management.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about improving healthcare delivery through education and possess recent work experience with a medical education company (MEC), medical specialty society, or professional association. They will have experience preparing CME grant submissions, as well as knowledge of biopharma’s online educational grants portals, processes, and budgeting requirements.
The corporate office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment. This role can be 100% remote.
- Research and gather information to support the Educational Strategy team identify funding opportunities with potential grantors for RMEI’s primary therapeutic areas
- Support the writing of grant request proposals and other documents, as well as proofreading and copyediting as needed
- Initiate and support the development of budgets and work with the Finance and Educational Strategy teams to finalize budgets
- Assist with monthly grantor updates as needed for: internal and external reporting, CME accreditation providers, and grant portals monitoring and submissions
- Ensure administrative compliance with the terms of all grants, including accurate and timely preparation of grant status reports
- Monitor Outcomes Reporting schedule with outside distribution partners and notify Program Managers when reports or reconciliations are due, under the direction of the Senior Grants Manager
- Prepare e-mail summary reports for Finance and Senior Management of all grant submissions
- Records and manages information related to grants, current grantors and prospective grantors
- Develops and facilitates efficient project management and information management strategies
- Collaborates effectively with internal and external partners
- Prepare SharePoint folders for handoff to Program Management Department
- Understand and comply with grant administration policies and procedures in accordance with individual supporters, as well as state and federal regulations
- Maintain internal reporting systems and historical records in the Grant Development Database
- Maintain the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, and CMS Open Payments Program (fka, the Sunshine Act/Transparency Reporting)
- Prepare grant activity reconciliations in conjunction with the various departments (ie, finance, program management, etc), and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life sciences, social sciences, business, or a related field
- Minimum 2 to 5 years direct CME experience; preferred experience with a medical education company (MEC), medical specialty society, or association
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a position with primary responsibilities in CE educational grants development, and/or CE project management
- Experience preparing continuing medical education grant submissions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to perform successfully within time constraints and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently in a self-directed manner, as well as in close collaboration with others
- Knowledge of educational grants systems, processes, and budgeting
- Experience working with CME organizations in the healthcare field
- Strong computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
We offer our team members:
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance – premium paid for employee
- Dental insurance – premium paid for employee
- Life & AD&D insurance – premium paid for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability – supplemental plan paid for employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Cash Balance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional, open-door, and engaging work environment encouraging personal growth
- Casual Dress – jeans everyday
- Well established company, independently owned
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Discounted car wash/car detail on-site
- Dry cleaning services – pick up and drop off
- Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
Please apply HERE.
RMEI Medical Education LLC, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
RMEI, located in Voorhees, New Jersey (a suburb of Philadelphia) is looking for highly skilled individuals to join our professional team.
Send your resume today!