Client Services Specialist
Pri-Med is the leading organizer of medical education conferences for primary care providers in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1994 with leadership from Boston’s largest advertising agency and Harvard Medical School, today Pri-Med attracts over 60,000 clinicians a year to participate in 50+ live conferences across North America, as well as over 350 digital programs on www.pri-med.com
. Over 1 in 4 primary care doctors have participated in a Pri-Med activity. Faculty representing more than 80% of the top 20 US Medical Schools regularly teach at Pri-Med, and our programs are supported by 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical manufacturers.
This role is responsible for overseeing the full-cycle project management of faculty logistics for all Pri-Med conferences, including client management, implementation and post-program reporting. This position will encompass building relationships with high-valued clients, managing multiple projects simultaneously, supporting content development and collaborating within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Relationship development and management
- Project management and execution
- Outcomes reporting and strategic support
- Collaborate with marketing to highlight key details
- Focus on building deep relationships with faculty, understanding their priorities and aligning with company goals
- Provide regular program updates, reports and strategic insights to our faculty to help them understand our needs and improve their performance
Project Management Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of multiple, simultaneous projects of varying complexity from inception to completion.
- Manage the coordination of the client services functions including managing timelines, deliverables, and expectations from kick-off of faculty recruitment through year-end comprehensive reporting.
- Manage a high volume of deliverables and maintain clear communication with faculty and internal teams.
- Manage tracking grids to ensure they are up-to-date and team members are aware of any changes prior to the event.
- Work closely with the online team to ensure web based programs are developed and launched on time.
- Review conference-related materials and marketing pieces, collaborating with internal departments to meet program deadlines and update information as needed.
- Provide onsite support at conferences, including preparation of presentation rooms.
- Must be willing to travel domestically 6 to 8 times annually; some weekend travel required
- Position requires afterhours availability for timely or urgent responses to faculty as necessary
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree with at least three years of project management experience in CME or related field
- Experience effectively communicating with multiple departments and external clients
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines while staying within budget
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: PriMedHR@pri-med.com
. Please include the position title in the email title when responding. To learn more about Pri-Med please visit http://www.pri-med.com/