Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the myCME and Haymarket Medical Education (HME) team. This position is located in our Paramus, NJ office.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for aiding in the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the myCME online learning platform and Haymarket Medical Education brands. The candidate will work with the Digital Marketing Director to implement successful marketing campaigns that create brand awareness, increase revenue, increase registrations, drive engagement, and build loyalty for myCME among targeted healthcare professionals. In addition, the Digital Marketing Director will be integral in support of our industry-focused marketing initiatives among our continuing education clients and partners.
· Own the complete cycle of email marketing, from strategic development through execution, including copy development, light design and HTML, audience segmentation, scheduling, and analytics
· Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Director on audience generation and learner engagement in the strategic development and rollout of programs to attract, retain, and engage learners to myCME
· Drive sales for the myCME Marketplace via comprehensive ecommerce marketing strategies to promote fee-based continuing education programs, such as reviews, question banks, and self-assessments
· Manage execution of materials and programs designed to promote myCME and HME within the continuing education community, including online newsletters, social media posts, presentations, and collateral materials for industry conferences
· Develop and execute campaigns for educational programs, including monitoring results, and adjusting marketing to ensure all individual initiatives exceed projected KPIs
· Collaborate with and provide marketing support for departments across myCME, HME, NACE (National Association for Continuing Education), and corporate divisions, including Editorial, Commercial Support, and Partnership Marketing
Skills and Requirements:
· BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising or a related field
· 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
· Ecommerce experience preferred
· Excellent grasp of email marketing, including copywriting, light html, light design, and experience in Maropost or a similar email provider
· Demonstrable experience in Google Analytics and use of digital marketing tools such as Lytics
· Experience with social media and other digital channels
· Team player who has excellent time management and communication skills
· Self-starter that can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects
Cover letter required. Please include links to portfolio of relevant digital marketing samples.
About Haymarket Medical Education and myCME:
Recognized as a global leader of continuing education, HME and myCME reach 2.2 million HCPs across multiple specialties with relevant, engaging, and practical education that positively impacts clinical performance and patient outcomes. HME is an Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)–accredited provider of CME. To learn more, visit Haymarketmedicaleducation.com or www.myCME.com
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.