RMEI Medical Education, LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking a full-time, in-house Program Coordinator to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple continuing medical education (CME) accredited programs within an assigned team.
- Support Program Management department staff with the implementation of timely, cost-effective programs and projects
- Gather and prepare meetings materials and back end meetings logistics for medical education programs
- Manage registration services for programs including answering calls, retrieving voice mails, making follow up phone calls, reporting program registration numbers, and recording phone blast campaigns, as requested
- Schedule lecture programs and enter into database management system.
- Process post program paperwork including data entry of pre and post evaluations from attendees and marking attendees in database as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or a related field and 2 + years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent agency experience is required.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a team environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Must have superior organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent telephone and communications skills are required
- Previous project management experience, medical education experience, knowledge of ACCME Guidelines, OIG Guidances, and familiarity with medical terminology are pluses
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
- Dental insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
- Stipend for waiving medical & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- employee’s premium paid in full
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth through regular team building workshops
- Open communication encouraged
- Well established company, independently owned
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
We offer our Program Coordinators:
Please apply HERE.