Associate Medical Director
The Associate Medical Director will serve as a clinical expert on areas highly relevant to primary care practice. The role focuses on the development of clinical insights from peer reviewed research, and the translation of these insights into education programs. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with internal stakeholders, academic institutions and contributing faculty to ensure that clinical content meets the needs of target audiences as well as the highest level of clinical integrity.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Pri-Med capabilities and products.
- Provides clinical and scientific expertise across departments to ensure correct and timely content creation and quality assurance.
- Supports planning, development and delivery of continuing medical education (CME) for primary care clinicians and other specialists to best meet their needs across a wide range of disease states and clinical practice subjects.
- Works collaboratively with program leaders, faculty and other content developers to ensure appropriate direction for program content.
- Supports clinical content development for specific programs, including research, writing, editing, content review, and outcomes planning to ensure clinical accuracy and compliance with CME requirements.
- Provides clinical guidance for other departments, including accreditation, program management, marketing, sales, and data analytics.
- Works proactively to ensure timely delivery of education programs while balancing multiple competing projects.
- Contributing author of commercially-supported grant requests, including creating needs assessments.
- Supports sales growth, including joining calls, traveling to client meetings and developing relationships with clients.
- Provides input to support product strategy, product development, and enhancements to our current offerings.
- MD/DO, NP, PA with experience in medical writing and content creation; or
- 5 plus years of medical writing and content creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interest in CME and familiarity with principles of adult education, CME accreditation, and the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
- Ability to interpret clinical data in context of Evidence Based Treatment Guidelines in order to measure CME effectiveness.
- Excellent relationship and team building skills, collaborative attitude and leadership potential.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%, inclusive of client meetings, industry conferences and Pri-Med events.
- Ability to serve as a clinical moderator at Pri-Med events.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Clinical/Drug Database, Pubmed/Medline, Endnote.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: PriMedHR@pri-med.com. Please include the position title in the email title when responding. To learn more about Pri-Med please visit http://www.pri-med.com/