Director, Grants and Education – CME – Remote or In-office
Spire Learning, an award-winning CME/CE group located in northern New Jersey, is looking for a talented Director, Grants and Education to join our team. Spire is dedicated to the design, development, and implementation of clinically relevant, innovative, high-quality CME/CE activities. This position offers the flexibility of working in our New Jersey office or telecommuting from anywhere in the continental U.S.
At Spire, we believe that healthcare education has the power to transform lives. Our passion and empathy drive our enduring commitment. Come join our team!
Reporting directly to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identification of CME/CE grant opportunities
- Development of collaborative partnerships
- Instructional design recommendations
- Outcomes reporting oversight
- Working with accredited bodies to ensure compliance with all ACCME standards
- Maintaining and expanding current educational collaborators including, but not limited to: academic centers, national and regional professional societies /associations, hospitals, quality assurance organizations and medical groups
- Working with the operational team to help ensure the appropriate execution, educational delivery and educational outcomes are being met
This is a unique opportunity that requires a thorough understanding of CME business development, grant development, program implementation and execution.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of CME, and fluency in the ACCME Essentials, Elements, Policies, and Standards, OIG and PhRMA guidelines
- Business development and grant acquisition experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and innovate with team members at all levels
- Strategic thinker
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong science acumen and existing contacts are a plus
- Familiarity with the broader healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry is beneficial
The candidate chosen for this position will be on track to become a key player within our organization, will have access to all levels of management, and an opportunity to contribute to strategic planning and growth initiatives.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.