Spire Learning, an award-winning healthcare education group located in northern New Jersey, currently has an exceptional opportunity for an Educational Grants Manager. This is a fully remote position. The successful candidate must have working hours that are consistent with eastern or central time zones.
The Grants Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Business Development team in the creation of educational grants, determination of associated budgets, alignment with accreditors, data tracking, grant submission and overall project management of the granting and business development process. This position provides the opportunity for career growth into positions of greater responsibility within the company.
At Spire, we believe that healthcare education has the power to transform lives. Our passion and empathy drive our enduring commitment. If you are passionate about making a difference through healthcare education, find out how to join our team.
Primary responsibilities of the Educational Grants Manager include:
- Participating in weekly grant development meetings
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring all grant proposals for CME/CE programs in collaboration with the Senior Grants Manager, Clinical Directors, business development leads, and Spire management
- Tracking all data related to grant submissions and approvals, including monthly report creation
- Regular research of grantors and business opportunities in industry
- Preparing budget information for grants, download of approved grant information to Program Management Team
- Collaborating with Program Management Team and accounting on final budget reconciliation
- Upon receiveing funding of a grant, performing detailed follow up such as submitting LOA, coordination of joint-sponsorship agreements and creation of internal budgets
- Management and organization of grant files
- Assisting Project Teams as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Education, Life Science or Communications/Journalism a plus)
- Minimum of 1+ year in a grant administration/management role
- Ability to explain and understand concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Experience with Google docs, databases, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, both independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you are looking for an outstanding career opportunity with room for accelerated career growth, please submit your resume to email@example.com