KnowFully Learning Group is growing and are currently in search of a Manager, Strategic Partnerships!
KnowFully Learning Group provides comprehensive and engaging continuing education for professionals at all experience levels and support those preparing for certification exams. We service two main industries - Finance/Accounting and Healthcare. Our employees are innovative and passionate about learning. We embrace each other’s differences. Through our learning initiatives and teambuilding, we have created a great place to work. If you love what you do and want to work in an environment where hard work is valued, please apply!
KnowFully Learning Group’s division, CME Outfitters (CMEO) is a provider of continuing medical education for health care professionals. This role is primarily responsible for the development of strategic joint provider relationships, including oversight, management, compliance under CME Outfitters multidisciplinary accreditations. Responsibilities will also include grant development and submissions and identification of partners for marketing, grants and/or growth of CMEO business or brand.
Please apply using this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=794988c0-146f-42c4-9093-de1f7cf6be16&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=417499&source=LI&lang=en_US
Secures and manages CME Outfitters joint provider relationships
- Seeks out new business opportunities for joint providers from associations, clinical practices, hospitals, non-accredited MECS, and other organizations providing CME/CE to their members.
- Expand joint provider business among current customers through collaboration with joint providers to expand their business opportunity in CME/CE including selling of logistic services and grant services.
- Develops marketing strategies and tactics for joint provider business development.
- Creates strategic plan and submits proposals for new joint provider opportunities.
- Manages overall relationships, timelines, and documentation requirements with joint providers.
- Growth of CMEO joint providership opportunities will be key performance indicator (KPI) with regular reporting and metrics
Ensures quality assurance of all joint provider activities
- Reviews and approves various items for accuracy and adherence with accreditation criteria, regulatory guidelines, and CMEO policies and procedures, including:
o Planning document
o Announcement flyers and brochures
o Syllabi/course guides
o Presentation materials, including independent peer review
o Evaluations and outcomes measurement mechanisms
- Contribute to and assist with the grant development, review, and submission process. Provide feedback on CMEO grant proposal layout to improve CMEO grant acceptance rate.
- Be familiar with commercial support grant portals to efficiently and effectively submit grants in a timely manner.
- Weekly huddle or reporting to Director of Grants and Finance to identify grant opportunities (RFPs, CGAs, etc.), grants to be submitted to supporters, and grant decision reporting
o Search CS websites, Alliance website and others to identify grant opportunities
o KPI related to number of grants submitted each week
o Partner with Director of Grants and Finance to provide a monthly report on grants submitted, supporter, grants accepted, denied, format, dollar amount and feedback on denials.
- Liaison between joint providers and grants. How can CMEO leverage joint providers and vice versa. Growth opportunities in new therapeutic areas, marketing partners, grant partners, etc.
- Provide support on review and submission of outcome reports and reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing professional documents.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the company and department.
- Ability to portray a cooperative, professional, and positive attitude towards customers, managers, and other co-workers.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a remote office.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
5+ years of experience in multidisciplinary healthcare continuing education required.
5+ years of CME (Continuing Medical Education) experience required.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
KnowFully Learning Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.