Click here to view the full listing and apply online.
Purpose of the Position:
The Program Manager for Global Education Group is responsible for successfully implementing and project managing the planning, implementation, and evaluation/outcomes measurement functions related to Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) activities. The Program Manager works in a dynamic environment and interfaces with internal staff, external partners, education funders, and other stakeholders.
The Program Manager reports to the Vice President, Education for the Global Education Group.
Project Management: Works directly with education partners to provide information and service within deadlines regarding Global certification, educational outcomes measurement, and other services. Acquires an in-depth understanding of accreditation board requirements and ensures compliance with all standards, rules, and requirements.
- Manages all project components to successful and on-time completion: project initiation call, faculty planning call, activity and materials review and approval, activity launch, on-site monitoring, post-activity reporting, and file audit and closure.
- As the primary Education Partner interface, ensure exemplary customer service, ensuring all requirements are clearly and effectively communicated, providing regular project status updates and successfully working to overcome any issues that arise.
- With support from Program Management team members, maintains education electronic activity files and ensures that the proper financial, faculty, education and other materials are retained for audits and recordkeeping needs.
- Perform program management administrative tasks, including attendee certificate document processing, data entry, and activity evaluation tabulation
- Provides logistical oversight, including ensuring the project database is updated, dates that materials were received and approved are recorded, and informing team members of activity status regarding project deadlines.
- Schedules clinical reviews to ensure deliverables are being met on time
- Works effectively with the Vice President of Education to successfully manage internal and external communication, project initiation calls and project timelines/deliverables related to outcomes measurement and other non-certification services.
Accreditation: Acquire an in-depth understanding of accreditation board requirements in order to create complete activity files for audit purposes.
- Ensures the processing of all participant certificates, tabulation of evaluations and generation of the evaluation summary for each educational activity.
- Manages the development and maintenance of all activity files and ensures that the appropriate materials for accreditation board and internal policy compliance are retained.
- Oversees the application process for “spot” accreditations with specialized boards as needed in order to serve certain program target audiences.
- Responsible for working with the departmental staff to ensure successful management and tracking of appropriate accreditation studies, audits, annual reports, and other related activities for the accreditation governing bodies.
General Administrative Oversight: Supervise administrative tasks, including document processing, activity evaluation tabulation, and other administrative duties as assigned by manager.
- Thoroughly reviews master activity tracker to ensure educational activities are progressing to successful and on-time certification, assisting team members in identifying and overcoming hurdles as needed.
- Manages activity audit and closure process to ensure appropriate documentation and file maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data for departmental monthly reports, including: month end activity recap, contracting, 10-side and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) reports.
- Responsible for reporting for all activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
Work Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three (3) years of training and development experience which includes instructional design experience, proven proficiency with adult learning models, and experience in facilitation of professional training and development programs.
- Some experience with learning technology including the use of author tools and learning management systems
- Superior interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Able to appropriately prioritize and organize to complete all job responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate presentation skills effective for all levels of employees and able to professionally communicate fluently in verbal and written English
- Ability to interact in a cooperative and professional manner with other team members in support of a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels in the organization; work effectively as part of a positive, high-performing team; and interact with external vendors.
- Efficiently utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other business tools such as Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to use creative, innovative, problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and analyze key elements of a situation and exercise critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of adult learning, learning styles, and various instructional design approaches and processes to the learning content
- Proven ability to incorporate experiential learning activities into training and facilitation in order to meet the needs and culture of the audience
- Ability to utilize a variety of methods and media to facilitate instruction
- Proven ability to design, implement and report evaluation of instruction, learning, transfer of learning and program effectiveness
- Home Office
- Up to 30% of travel required - Valid Driver’s License required
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer
- Requires ability to travel
- Requires occasional bending, stooping and squatting
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.
Ultimate Medical Academy
Click here for the full job listing and to apply online.