RMEI Medical Education, LLCis seeking a full-time Medical/Scientific Director who is excited by outcomes-based innovative educational design and delivery and wants to make a difference. We are a growing, independently owned continuing medical education (CME) provider.
The corporate office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment. This role can be 100% remote.
- Design, implement, direct, and manage scientific/medical content in a variety of formats including needs assessments, proposals, and medical education programs/curricula in association with the medical education team and freelance/contract writers
- Develop and supervise content for medical/scientific accuracy, and compliance
- Provide mentoring, training, direction, and peer review for internal and external medical writers
- Accurately interpret and apply data including medical and scientific data and educational outcomes data
- Provide insight regarding evidence-based medical information, emerging therapies, practice-related issues, and medical education and pharmaceutical industry trends for strategic business planning
- Establish clear communication and effective relationships with supporters, contributing faculty, and educational partners
- Develop successful working interactions with editorial, graphics, business development services, and project management teams
- Analyze outcomes and survey data to generate capabilities presentations, supporter reports and presentations, needs data, abstracts and presentations for industry meetings and publications
- Attend national and international programs developed and/or managed by RMEI
- Attend national CE conferences
- Ensure corporate adherence to all external and internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Up to 20% travel required in this position (including nights and weekends)
- Hold one or more of the following degrees; MD, DO, NP, PhD, PharmD and have 5-7 years+ experience in content development for a continuing medical education (CME) company
- Therapeutic expertise, background/experience in respiratory, Rheumatoid Arthritis, GI, dermatology, oncology, cardiology, diabetes are a plus
- Understand and have vast experience in writing and directing scientific content for medical education activities in a medical education environment
- Knowledge of industry compliance/guidelines (ie; OIG, HIPAA, PhRMA, ACCME)
- Perform all essential job functions under the constraint of tight timelines
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and willing to accommodate to the changing demands of each project
- Contribute to overall project as well as strategic goals
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Life & AD&D insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Voluntary insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Cash Balance plan
- Casual dress code, jeans every day!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Open communication encouraged
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth
- Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
RMEI Medical Education, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
RMEI, located in Voorhees, New Jersey (a suburb of Philadelphia) is looking for highly skilled individuals to join our professional team.
Send your resume today!