Spire Learning, an award-winning CME/CE group located in northern New Jersey, is looking for a talented Vice President, Grants and Education to join our team. Spire is dedicated to the design, development, and implementation of clinically relevant, innovative, high-quality CME/CE activities. This position offers the flexibility of working in our New Jersey office or telecommuting from anywhere in the continental U.S.
At Spire, we believe that healthcare education has the power to transform lives. Our passion and empathy drive our enduring commitment. Come join our team!
Reporting directly to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Company-wide grant strategy creation and implementation oversight
- Identification and prioritization of CME/CE grant opportunities at the individual and team-level
- Business development team resource allocation and budget oversight
- Establishment, revision and/or oversight of adherence to grant-related standard operating procedures
- Personnel management, summary and generation of insights from internal data
- Business development team hiring and training with direct line management
- Individual grant proposal development
- Organization-level grant proposal quality control
- Outcomes training, review and quality control
- CME compliance oversight
- Maintenance of instructional design excellence across the grants and business development team
- Maintenance of excellence and efficiency within collaborative partnerships
- Partnership with accredited bodies as needed to ensure compliance with all ACCME standards
- Partnership with senior leaders to achieve strategic business goals
This is a unique opportunity that requires a thorough understanding of CME business development, grant development, program implementation and execution. This is a combination management and individual contributor role.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of CME, and fluency in the ACCME Essentials, Elements, Policies, and Standards, OIG and PhRMA guidelines
- Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP) preferred
- Business development and grant acquisition experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and innovate with team members at all levels
- Servant leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven and proactive
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong science acumen and existing contacts are a plus
- Familiarity with the broader healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry is beneficial
The candidate chosen for this position will be a key player within our organization, will serve as a senior team lead, and will contribute to strategic planning and growth initiatives.Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.